Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stuff

Hi!

So...um.....wow, I just realized that it's Wednesday. Have I seriously not exercised since Friday? Funny how things just get away from you if you say, "Oh, I'll just skip today." Then all of a sudden it's like 5 days later.

Still lost 2.5 pounds since the last time I weighed myself a week ago though, which is pretty sweet. So I don't feel so bad. Keeping track of what I am eating and staying within a calorie limit is pretty much the only thing that saves me if I don't exercise. One thing I've noticed is that after the 3rd day of running, as difficult as it is, my feet stopped hurting. And now after like 4 days of not running, they hurt again. I don't get it.

I'm tired. Nothing else to say. Just making an effort to keep up with this like I promised myself I would.

Pounds lost:

  • Last week: 2.4
  • To date: 8.8

No comments:

Post a Comment