Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Uh oh!

I'm pregnant. That is all. :)

Just kidding, that's not all. I'm about 4 weeks along based on the timing...there's really no other possible way that I am any further along. But far enough along anyway. I keep saying I'm not going to tell anyone, but it's really hard to keep my mouth shut. Oh well. :)

Started vitamins yesterday. I have my first appointment in August. So far so good - I've been waking up at 4:30 in the morning for no apparent reason. So this morning I forced my husband to get up with me and go for a walk. Then I came back, took a shower, made pumpkin fluff and am now boiling some pasta for my lunch today.

At this point, baby is the size of a poppyseed. Interesting how it has somehow made my boobs hurt and made me have uncontrollable gas already. Gross.

Have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment