Sunday, August 8, 2010

7 weeks

I am 7 weeks along today. And I've felt car-sick all day. But we all know that's not what it is. I had some oatmeal for breakfast. I had a cheese sandwich for lunch. I felt sick later, so I had an orange popsicle which was pretty good at settling the nausea for about 20 minutes, and then it was back in full force. Drank some water...felt better....then was hungry. For avocados. I made an avocado/tomato/cream cheese sandwich. It was divine. Then I had some Oreos. Is this what my life has come to thus far? I'm trying to eat healthy and make everything count for the most part. The Oreos didn't do much good but everything else could have been relatively worse I suppose. In any case, here's where I'm at today. Actually, here's the week before today:


And now here's today.




Both last week and this week, it appears that I am carrying a dinosaur.


See the tail?? So cute. I love my dinosaur. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment