Thursday, September 8, 2011

back to work.

So... I went back to work today. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Not that my job is bad, but being gone for 12 weeks makes it difficult to just jump right back into something and remember how to do everything.

I'm glad to be back, but it's hard to focus when my mind keeps wandering and thinking about Sofie and wondering how she is doing....wondering if she is okay. But if she wasn't okay, the daycare would call me. So I need to just stop worrying. But I miss her cute face. The best part of my day is when work is over and I get to go and pick her up from daycare. I get really excited to pick her up. I get butterflies in my stomach because I get so excited, and my heart skips a beat when I see her. I wish I could just stay home with her and collect a salary. That would be great. Oh well.

This weekend, Husband has to go out of town for some military stuff, so baby and I are going to have lots of mommy/baby time. Maybe if it's nice out, we'll go for a walk. We'll probably end up staying at my mom and dad's because I feel weird being overnight alone with her. I just like to have someone around in case I need help. I realize that there are parents out there who do it alone, but since I have the option of having some help, I like to have help. And my parents just love it when the baby is over at their house.

Nana gets to have Sofie on Fridays, and I'm really happy about that. If Sofie could talk, she would say she's excited, too. Sofie loves her Nana. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment