Thursday, February 3, 2011

motherhood in the animal kingdom

I left work early. Something is funked up with my eustachian tube in my left ear. Apparently, it's staying open, and that's not supposed to happen. When it does, it makes you feel like you are on an airplane. I can hear myself breathing and talking and it sounds funny and it's annoying. It goes away if I turn my head all the way to the left, if I press on my neck, or if I lay down. I went to the doctor for it and he said that it will have to fix itself. It's common in pregnancy and I don't know why but I'm angry. :(

On another note, I got this email titled "motherhood in the animal kingdom" so I thought I'd share.

On the riverbank...


In the arctic....


In Africa....


In the jungle....


In the ocean....


Somewhere near a Wal-Mart....

No comments:

Post a Comment