Sunday, February 13, 2011

stalking my phone. and you.

  • I went window shopping on Friday for baby stuff. Then I ended up starting a registry at Babies R Us. Then I bought some baby clothes. I have no self control.
  • I lost my phone. I looked everywhere. I couldn't find it. I asked my friends to look in their cars. They said they did and couldn't find them. I couldn't find it in my house. Or my car. So I called the phone company and had them put a restriction on it in case some freak had it. I didn't want it being used by some weirdo. I was mad though because all of my contacts are on there along with my pictures and...a lot of things. I was mad.
  • But then, Husband discovered the GPS function. It's an extra $5 a month which we don't need, so he signed up for a free trial in order to find my phone and then he'll cancel it before the 15 days are up. It found my phone! In the back seat of my friend's car! It showed us a map and I recognized the area as the Starbucks parking lot. I knew it was in her car because I knew she was there that day. That building off to the left is Starbucks.
  • She gave me a hard time, saying it was creepy. Well what was I supposed to do? Buy a new phone? I never would have found it otherwise because she said she already looked. Now it's this huge joke that we bugged her car and are following her everywhere. Or is it? Maybe we did!!
  • We had to go to the hospital the same day to visit Husband's grandma. We happened to see a car in the parking lot that belonged to our friends. We thought maybe something was wrong seeing as they were at the hospital. She's pregnant, so I became all paranoid of course since she isn't due yet. Husband texted her husband asking if everything was okay since they were at the hospital. Apparently they were taking some birthing class. But I'm guessing they thought it was creepy that we knew they were there and they hadn't told us. Know how we can avoid things like this? Avoid living in a small town. Tempting.
  • I made pancakes.
  • I was going to get a manicure today, but I'm going to wait until next payday. It's only $20, but Husband and I are going to go out for dinner tonight (since I won't be home on Valentine's Day), and we're kind of tight with money right now. I could get a manicure, but then we wouldn't be able to go out for supper. Oh well.
  • I don't have much else to say. I had a baby appointment yesterday. Heart rate was 146bpm. We'll find out if it's a boy or a girl on March 3rd. I can't wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment