Saturday, November 19, 2011

chunky.

It's Saturday afternoon and I have the opportunity to take a nap because Sofia is....napping! I'm really super tired. But for some reason I can't get comfortable. Oh well.

Husband is gone this weekend hunting. I haven't heard from him yet, so my guess is he hasn't gotten anything. I hope he does, only because I know it will make him happy. Also, it's nice to have ground venison. Saves lots of money when we don't have to buy ground meat for a while!

Speaking of money....we need to write a budget. I don't understand how we can have two incomes and many times are still struggling to make ends meet. Then I realize we haven't really been accounting for the fact that we now spend nearly $700/month in daycare, plus whatever we spend on diapers and formula and whatever else Sofia needs. She seems to outgrow clothes pretty quickly lately, or she poops in them and they are beyond the point of rescuing. Also, both mine and Husband's student loans are in repayment. All normal stuff. We just need to re-write our budget now to include the extra baby stuff that we never had to account for before. Yes, babies are expensive.

I'm watching it rain. I'm waiting for it to get yucky. We're supposed to have this drizzle rain, and then it's going to freeze and snow on top of it. I'm happy I don't have to go anywhere today. :)

Sofia had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor says she is doing excellent. She's chubby, but that's good. I asked the doctor if it was alright and he said that they much rather would see a chubby baby than a skinny baby!! She's in between the 75th and 90th percentile for everything and the doctor has no concerns at all. She's wonderful. And so cute. Here's a picture of her before she got angry and had to have her shots.


Tomorrow morning we have a play date with my coworker Sarah and her little guy Jake. Jake is a few weeks older than Sofia. We're looking forward to it. Edit. We didn't go. Sarah and Jake came down with the flu. :(

Sofia is trying super hard to roll over. Hasn't happened yet, but it will soon. Super cute. She makes me happy even when other things make me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment