Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fur baby

This will be a short post. I just want to show you how cute Sofia is with her boots and fur hat. Okay, well it's actually Uncle Ryan's bomber hat, and it's kind of too big, so we will just have to find one Sofia-sized.


Those booties were mine when I was a baby, then they were my brother's, and now they are Sofia's. Really soft leather and warm fur. Not sure what kind, but either way, they are great and they are warm, and something like that would cost way too much, so I am glad that I have them! She loves them. I am glad they fit her. They probably won't fit for too long since she just keeps growing. My little bean...

I've stayed at my mom and dad's this past weekend while Husband was off hunting. They are so helpful. Last night my mom offered to take care of her so I could sleep. I got to sleep all night long!! I love my parents. I don't know what I would do without them.

Sofia must have been good, I mean, she is always good. But I think my dad is a bit tired. It has been a few years....or rather, 2½ decades since he had to be woken up a couple times a night to help with baby. I think he was a bit tired today. But look! What a great papa! After all these years he still knows how to multitask.... catch up on sleep AND get baby down for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment