Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Crib Chronicles Night #6

We're celebrating Thanksgiving today at my mom and dad's house. My mom wanted a gluten-free pumpkin cheesecake, so I offered to make it since I make the best cheesecake EVAR!! But those of you who have made a good cheesecake know that it takes a while. I didn't actually start the cheesecake until after 9:00pm last night and had to pause part of the way through to send Husband to the store for cream cheese since one of them was moldy. Gross. It has to bake for an hour, then sit in the oven with the door open for an hour.

Sofia went to sleep before 9 and by the time the cheesecake would have been done, it would have been super late and I didn't want to wake her up. So she slept all night in her pack and play in my mom and dad's room. She woke up once at 3:00am to eat, and went back to sleep, and was up at 7:30am again.

Oh yeah, Husband and I just stayed at my parents house, and Sofia slept in their room. That was nice. My mom got up at 3am to feed her which was super great. So why don't I feel rested? Seriously, I feel just as tired as I normally do. I don't understand it.

Sofia had a good night of sleeping though, and slept by herself in her pack & play, and not in bed with mommy. Good job Sofia! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment