Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Crib Chronicles: Night #2

Last night.... I'm going to be honest. We didn't even try. She slept in our bed.

But I talked to daycare today. I asked them whether she sleeps in a swing for naps or her crib. They said she sleeps in a swing. Why? "She doesn't like her crib."

Well that explains a lot. My mom also has her nap in a swing.

So now, we are going to start taking naps in the crib (unless of course, she has a cold and will sleep better in a more upright position, then the swing is allowed). Sofia WILL get used to sleeping in a crib, and then maybe the transition will be easier.

I can't find my phone. It's either at Sofia's daycare, or it's at my parents house. Or in the car which is in the garage. But it certainly isn't here. So I can't take a picture of her to show you how adorable she looks right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment