Friday, March 18, 2011

developments

Sofie is learning new and exciting things! Although I can't feel her kicks too often, I'm starting to feel them occasionally, especially when she kicks my bladder and makes me pee myself. Every day the anticipation on whether I'll pee myself is overwhelming. Each morning it's a gamble. Do I bring a change of underwear to work or not? I should probably just buy some Always with Wings and wear them, but I haven't worn pads since I was 13 and got my period, and it makes me feel like I'm wearing a diaper.

Then again, maybe I should wear a diaper.

In other news, Husband and I came tonight to find that Monster had taken a dump and then decided to wipe her ass on my kitchen rug. It smeared onto the linoleum floor. I had never seen anything like that from her. I think she might be upset about something and that's the only way she can express herself. I saw that the catbox was rather full. I think that's why. So, I told husband he should probably clean it more often so she doesn't do that again. At least it was a small rug that I can throw in the wash. If it had been my large area rug, we would have had to shampoo the carpet and I'm really in no mood to do that.

I'm still feeling sort of flu-like. Still coughing, but not as bad. In a few days I should be back to normal again. I'm looking forward to that.

Tomorrow Husband is going to go fly airplanes with my dad. My dad is a flight instructor and Husband wants to learn, so he's pretty excited to be going up tomorrow. I think it's nice that he and my dad are spending some good bonding time together. I will be sleeping in front of the TV hanging out with Max for the morning. Looking forward to that too. :)

I got to have coffee tonight with my good buddy Allison. I don't see enough of her. She should get a nursing job here in town so she can move back and stay here.

Nothing else to say. I titled this blog "developments" with the plan on talking about different things Sofie is up to, but really, I'm too tired to discuss it now. All I talked about was her making me pee my pants. I think she has taste buds now too, and she dreams, and might be starting to develop some fat. Yay Sofie!!

It's way past my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment