Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MORE bad maternity photos

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. These were too good to pass up.

She's a mermaid. A pregnant mermaid.


The lollipop makes it classy, and not trashy at all. Right?


Your tattoo is stupid.


I don't even know what to say. I just hope that Husband is ready to balance on his head so I can balance my naked belly on his taint.


Is she pregnant? Or is this just yet another picture in which a dude needs to find a way to show off his stupid (and bad) tattoo?


American Beauty pictures were trendy like 10+ years ago. This is.....not good.


I'm never visiting the Everglades now. OMG.


Oh gosh. Oh my gosh.


Is she a hostage? I don't know. She looks happy though.


Maybe this girl and the guy up above were actually pointing guns at each other. I don't know. I'm scared and confused. She is ruining the serenity of the peaceful garden surrounded by a chain link fence. You came here to pray and meditate, and she's going to shoot you in the face. But not until after you take her picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment