Wednesday, March 16, 2011

oy.

Only one thing sucks more than being sick...and that's being sick when you are pregnant. Can't take any medicine at all really. Super lame. BUT.. I have discovered that drinking hot water with lemon and honey makes you feel better for the time being. That is, until it's all gone. Still okay though. I hate the flu.

I'm on day 5 of being down with the sickness. Husband has been so helpful (like he always is anyway) and is quick to do anything he can to make me feel better. He's a good good guy and I'm lucky and I love him. I feel bad - I have been doing absolutely nothing. I missed two days of work. I went today and felt sort of productive, but not really. I tried though. Meh.

I'm watching American Idol. I don't know why I do this. I don't like any of these people. I keep thinking I'll be surprised and I'm not. *sigh*

I did get a kick out of the girl who smeared lipstick all over her face with the microphone by accident. That ruled.

I think I'm losing my voice. That's what I get for going to work today and spending so much time on the phone.

Off to make more lemon tea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment