Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bad maternity photos III

You thought you had seen it all. So did I. We were both wrong. I'm starting to notice a couple of themes when I stumble upon these terrible photos. Guns, nudity, and shame.

Remember the girl pointing the gun from the last bad maternity photo post? Well, I don't know how, but I found another one from their photo shoot. It just never ends.


"Yeah! I did it! I put it in a lady!" VICTORY!! Obviously, she doesn't look as happy about the whole situation.


Have you guys played Plants vs. Zombies? I think that's what's going on here. The alternative is too horrible to continue.


The only thing that comes to mind, is "crotch dumpling."


I guess this is trying to make some deep seeded point about "bearing a burden" or something. But does she really need to be wearing that outfit? Is there any reason for the hat?


Dude needs to work on his posture.

Okay, seriously. Enough.


This is already setting up a very strange power dynamic to bring a new life into.


First, it was kung fu fighting. Then it was love. "I have mastered you in single combat, woman, and then I gained the right to plunder your womb by the code of Bushido. As the cherry blossoms fall, so did your maidenhead." That's probably what he said.


Yeah, lady. It's the sound of jackhammers that is going to make your unborn child a slope-browed mongoloid. Keep puffing that Virginia Slim and spending my tax money.


I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this photo. Some infomercial-driven pregnancy exercise program or something.


I suppose I could say about 200 words regarding this picture. But I won't. I just won't.


The last person to remove their hand gets to keep the baby. It's a Texas tradition.


Which is classier? The stomach tattoos or the proud dad taking the opportunity to flip a double bird over his woman's milk sacks? It's a toss-up.


Ah yes, a baby's best friend. Dogs are always freaked out by babies. It's like someone taught a big wad of hamburger meat to cry, yell, and poop. Which kind of ruins the appeal of hamburger meat.

This actually crosses the line into actual dementia.


I feel so bad for this poor, dumb animal. The horse doesn't have it too good either.


Well, it looks like David Bowie finally took things a little too far and crossed the line. I"m having problems right now. I'm having a micro-stroke.


This is classy though. Right....? It's not? Oh.


I'm not quite sure what exhibition of fantasy future weaponry this is exactly, but exposing an unborn baby to toxic levels of nerdery can result in them being born with a World of Warcraft account. My husband would like that. :)


I don't even have anything to say about this picture.


What kind of mental disorder do you need to have to think that taking these photographs would be a good idea? Look at that dude. He should not be passing his genetic information on. Even with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment