Wednesday, July 20, 2011

6 days........

....until my due date!

Yesterday after my blog entry, my friend Jenna texted me and had some free time, so she came and picked me up and took me shopping. I got the ring sling I wanted, and also treated myself to some expensive shampoo and conditioner. Husband got home and saw how much it cost and he asked me if it had gold flakes in it. I told him that it did. It doesn't. Sure smells great though! I also went to work and visited some of my co-workers and had lunch with Husband. It was a nice way to break up my afternoon. I thought the moving around would be good for me, too. And I think it was. Although I haven't had my baby yet, there are some noticeable changes!

My belly has dropped some. Here is a picture of me on Monday:


And here is me today, at 39 weeks.


I wish she would migrate down a bit more now! Like, out of my body. :)

OH! So Husband tested out the ring sling baby carrier tonight. It works!

At first Monster wasn't sure...


But then she liked it.


She stayed in there for a while. It was hilarious!

I had some really mild false labor today. One of my contractions made it hard to breathe and it actually hurt. But it was just one. And then it was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment