Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chunky

Look at my chubby tater-tot! I love how ultrasounds can show so much. She has chubby cheeks and the funniest pug nose ever! HAHAHA!!!



Well, now that the Casey Anthony trial is over, Husband will be happy that I have the TV on a different channel other than HLN. I think he was getting sick of seeing that woman with the weird hair. And Nancy Grace's helmet hair. And Casey Anthony's monkey face. I need to find something else to occupy my time now. I'm pretty disgusted with how things turned out, but whatever. I think that's probably how 99% of the population feels, and chances are, media bias has played a huge part in that. Everyone hates her. She's unlikeable. And regardless of what anyone thinks, nobody really knows for sure if she did it. I guess. I don't know. I hate how reasonable doubt results in a 'not guilty' verdict. I wish there was some gray area, but that's not realistic. What a load. If my child disappeared, I sure wouldn't party for 31 days, get a stupid tattoo, and then mislead law enforcement when they question me. Furthermore, she didn't even report anything, if I remember right, her parents did. I wonder how long she was going to let things go. She must think people are stupid. "Responses to grief may vary, but responses to guilt are oh-so predictable. Guilty people lie. They avoid. They run. They mislead. They divert attention from themselves, and they act like nothing is wrong." But that's not enough. The jury's job is to find reasonable doubt, and unfortunately, what's reasonable to one person may not be reasonable to another person. I also think that the reason many people are so upset is because there still aren't any concrete answers. Nobody will ever know for sure what happened to that little girl. I get sick thinking about it. I'm going to stop talking about it.

I took Husband to Old Navy today to get him some new clothes for work. Lucky we're business casual so he can wear jeans. I just wanted him to have some jeans without holes in them. So now he has some! And some shirts.

I'm officially full term in my pregnancy. So she can come anytime now. I haven't been able to see my feet for a while except for when I lean forward or lay down. I love that my feet haven't swollen. One more point for bed rest! I'm excited. But when I really start thinking about going into labor, I get nervous. I had a dream last night that I was giving birth. All that came out was a cone head type thing without a face. Like a lawn gnome or something. I know women have been giving birth for thousands of years, but even if my cervix is dilated to 10 centimeters, I still don't see how I'm going to be able to push her out of my you-know-what without ripping in half. I'm seriously terrified of developing some huge gaping hole. Be grossed out if you want, but it is what it is.

Nothing else to say today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment