Friday, July 8, 2011

progression

I haven't been diligent in taking week by week pictures of my ever expanding waistline. But I've taken a few. And let me just say.... I will never complain about being fat again. Well, I probably will, but looking at these pictures, I will be less inclined to. I know I should be fine with this. After all, there's Sofia in there! That's what Husband keeps reminding me of. And I know that. But the difference between my 17 week baby belly and my 37 week baby belly is huge. Literally, huge. Oh well. It's worth it, I know. And my stretch marks aren't as bad as they could be. And I know after I have her, my belly will go down. Eventually. I'm not going to be hard on myself. It took 9 months to get like this and will take even longer to get little. I'm going to give myself a good 18 months to get down to a healthy weight and I think that's totally doable. :)

8 weeks


Fast forward to 17 weeks


29 weeks


30 weeks


35 weeks


And here we are at 37 weeks, 2 days


I'm really round. Like a planet, or a beach ball, or a circle, or a...........pregnant lady!

I've decided I miss the way I looked when I was 8 weeks. I don't even remember looking like that. I've always been kind of pudgy anyway, but that picture up there looks like a different person.

On another note, I bought whipped cream the other day (in the can!!). I love that stuff and was craving it. So I went to open it and have some today with some ice cream, only to find that the can was defective and there was none of that gas in it which makes it come out fluffy. No matter how much I shook it, it just poured out like soup. I burst into tears. It ruined my afternoon for a while. These hormones really suck sometimes. But a couple more weeks and this will be done. Granted, I'll probably still be hormonal for a bit until things get back to normal, and I know that takes a few weeks, but I'm still optimistic. And I'm really excited about meeting Sofie.

I'm going to do some things this weekend. Husband has Air Force training so he isn't around. I'm going to move some furniture, maybe drink some raspberry leaf tea, in hopes of getting things going. But I really don't want to go into labor while he's gone. But I really want to go into labor. But I know I should be patient. But it's hard. It's hard when I can't see my feet. In fact, this is what I see when I look down.


HAHAHAHA!!!!!

1 comment: