Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 in 10.

I love this cactus garden that I have. I'm trying to decide if I should bring it to work or just bring it inside when it gets cold.



The Office starts in 15 minutes. So does Project Runway. Project Runway and The Office will both be on demand; however, Project Runway on demand allows me to pause and rewind. The Office does not, because NBC sucks and they force me to sit through advertising. I don't get it. In any case, I will watch The Office and allow myself to miss the first half hour of Project Runway because I will still have a whole hour left and I can always watch the first 30 minutes in a couple of days when it's available. So, a few things before I go watch prime time TV.

1.) I wish Facebook would stop it with the friend recommendations. I hated that girl in high school, and (trust me) I've already spied on her page. Like me, she got fat. Unlike me, she had two ugly kids. Yes, I went there.

2.) I'm glad that I have unlimited texting on my phone. I'd hate to see my bill otherwise.

3.) "Holla" is a stupid word.

4.) American Idol needs to end and not have another season. Enough already. All I care about are the auditions and even those aren't as funny because they don't show very many of them.

5.) I really want to get a pedicure.

6.) ADD and/or ADHD may possibly be over-diagnosed; however, I'm really happy that my doctor prescribes me Adderall. Not only does it help me concentrate, but it's a great appetite suppressant.

7.) I think drive-thru anything is ghetto. Get out of your car and go inside. Unless you are me, and it's 7:30 in the morning, and you are on your way to work and running late but still really need a soy latte. That's the only time it's okay.

8.) I sang karaoke only once in my life. I was 21. It was at The View on Lake Wissota. I sang the Britney Spears version of "I Love Rock & Roll." I haven't set foot in that place since.

9.) I'm 5'5" and wear a size 9 shoe. I don't think that I have big feet. I really don't.

10.) I refuse to attend my high school reunion. It's the weekend immediately following Thanksgiving. My husband would rather go hunting than go with me, and I'd rather stay home and bake a pie and watch reruns of 3,000 Kids and Counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment