Thursday, December 2, 2010

12.2.10

I'm not creative and couldn't think of a title.

I like this picture of my dog.


My cat is fat. She weighs over 9 pounds. That's too much for her teeny frame. She has to go on the Southbeach Diet for cats. Low carbs and high protein.

I was nauseous all day. ALL day. Since 3am this morning. My husband pooped in the downstairs bathroom and since I have the nose of a bloodhound, I could smell it upstairs and it made my nausea worse. Today was by far the worst day for nausea for me. Worst. Day. Ever. And I'm going to find some wood to knock on because I don't want to have a worse day than today. I'm taking a half-day tomorrow and I'm so happy about that I could puke. Really, I could.

I want to forgo ALL commitments outside of work. I don't have the energy to do anything else and I feel like I'm letting other people down when I forget about plans or obligations. Fact of the matter is, this is a really difficult time for me and I don't want anyone to rely on me for anything. I can't even do laundry right now. Thank goodness for Husband. He's amazing. He drives me to work. He rubs my back. He does laundry and housework that I can't physically do right now. I'd die without him. It would suck.

He is currently doing laundry. He is also going to go to the store to pick up things for me that don't sound gross. Mint ice cream. Chocolate ice cream. Bananas. Nutella. Hot cocoa. Potatoes. Muenster cheese. Then he's going to come home and kiss me and tell me how pretty he thinks I look despite the fact that I've been keeping him up at night due to my predicament and I look like a bloated bride of Frankenstein. Also, I'm wearing Rainbow Brite pajamas. That's love.

I'm not trying to complain. I'm just being honest. I want to describe my day as if you were with me experiencing it first hand. I also don't like crackers anymore. They hold no value. It is an old wive's tale that they help with nausea. Lies. All lies.

1 comment: