Friday, December 3, 2010

once more....with feeling.

What's worse than dealing with nausea all day? Being nauseous at night and not being able to sleep because of it. It's really okay, it gives me an excuse to talk.

So I'm adding Nutella to one of the only things I can stand to look at or eat at the moment. That may change. I'd really like to get my appetite back. I can't just keep eating spoonfuls of Nutella...and later, a piece of cheese.... and later, a popsicle.....and then more Nutella, and more cheese, and oh, a piece of bread with Nutella. Really? Oh wait, I just had a glass of milk.

I forgot to mention when Amy came to visit, she brought with her a great bag of gifts for me. What a great friend! My friends are great. When great things happen, they celebrate with me and I'm just so lucky to have people like that in my life. Hot cocoa, yummy smelling soap, yummy chocolate, decaf Via, cute socks, Colgate Wisps in case I puke in public (as some know that is an irrational fear of mine)...I think that was everything. Pretty sure. In any case, it warmed my heart and that hot cocoa is totally going to warm my tummy tomorrow. And the socks are going to warm my feet.

I think we should have put plastic on the windows in our bedroom. I'm really cold right now. But I don't know how to do it. Husband did it - I just used the blow-dryer to shrink it. I guess I'll just have to wait until he gets back to do it.

I just caught my cat licking her butt while laying on my bed. That's disgusting.

I've been trying to think of Christmas gifts for people. Here are some of the things I've come up with so far. Oh, and you need to click on the photos so you can see the description of the product itself:


or...


or perhaps something like this...


I'm tempted to order the Jewish calendar for myself. There are a million things on that website that I want. I'm tempted to make an entire blog entry of gift ideas. You only wish you were on my gift-giving list.

Someone is shoveling my sidewalk right now. It's a bit late. They are loud. I thought they'd be doing that in the morning. He's wearing a hunter-orange hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment