Wednesday, December 15, 2010

dreams and such

Nightmares galore. I know it's only because of the pregnancy. That tends to happen.

Last night I had a dream about what I think was zombies, but I'm not sure. The more I think about it, the more I think that the people were just cannibals. I was on some sort of camping trip with people that I didn't know. Some of them had pit bulls. There was my old high school, and I was running through it, hiding from people with guns. I don't know why they had machine guns, because they wanted to eat me. It was seriously morbid.

The night before, I had a dream about Christopher Walken. He was the angel of death and he was flying around chasing me. I kept grabbing him by the shirt and throwing him backwards, but then he just slowly drifted back toward me and kept chasing me. I woke up to find myself punching the air. Then, strangely enough, Husband woke up with some sort of injury on his tongue. As if he had bitten his tongue in his sleep. I am worried that I may have hurt him without knowing it. I feel terrible. In the same dream, I watched some guy kill himself. I was flying...you know, like Superman. I was chasing him as he was driving his car up north. He was taking the same road that you'd take to get to what used to be our lake house. I think I was trying to stop him. He pulled over on the side of the road. I flew down and landed by him. He pulled a handgun out of the swamp, and shot himself in the face. It was horrible. Then all of a sudden, he turned into Pauly D from Jersey Shore.

Still dead of course - and it was apparently Pauly D the entire time. Gross, I can't stand that guy. All through the dream though, I thought it was a friend of mine from grade school. I wonder what ever happened to him...well, whatever. The dream was horrible.

I barely slept last night. It was 1am before I actually fell asleep. I remember seeing the clock after 2 and 3 as well. I woke up every hour to pee. I am so excited to sleep tonight.

Literally, I feel terrible. My hormones are out of control. I am mad all the time, or I am happy. It's like I'm bipolar or something. And my boobs hurt, really bad. REALLY bad.

We had pizza today at work. My boss made these pecan bars. They were really good.

Husband is sweet. He drove to my office today just to bring me my chapstick because I forgot it. I love him.

I need a milkshake.

1 comment:

  1. bahaha. Pauly D killed himself? That doesn't sound like such a nightmare. lol. jk. That would be a pretty gruesome image no matter WHO shot their face off. Do you guys have a sonic? they have these ice cream chiller thingys. one of them comes in cherry limeade. It's to die for. Your milkshake idea makes me want one of those.

    ReplyDelete