Friday, December 3, 2010

randoms on a Friday night.

My husband has drill this weekend.

My nausea is out of control. The only things I can stomach are popsicles and cheese. And ice water. I may get constipated, but at least I'll be hydrated.

I'm going to watch Toy Story 3 sometime this weekend.

It's snowing. It's pretty.

I really like our [fake] Christmas tree.

Amy and baby came to visit tonight. He's a teeny cutie patooti. I fell in love and he was only here for an hour.

I watched an episode of Jem and the Holograms. I remember it being a lot cooler back in the 80s.

My hair is getting really long. I don't want to cut it yet.

I'm wearing thermal pajamas. I look like a really big child. They are rainbow striped with hearts on them. I'm glad I have friends who have known me too long to judge me.

We put plastic on the windows in the spare bedroom today. I hope that helps with the temperature. It's fricken freezing in there.

For the first time in my life, my favorite ice cream in the world is in my freezer and I have no desire to eat it.

I'm probably going to miss church because of nausea and fatigue. I'm sad.

How do you pronounce nausea? Naw-zee-uh? Or naw-szchaw? Jessie and I can't figure it out so we've been purposely pronouncing it NAW-SHAW in order to sound stupid on purpose so that people don't think we're idiots without realizing it. Does that even make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment