Wednesday, December 29, 2010

things that should be obvious

1.) 800mg ibuprofen from the doctor is no different than taking 4 over-the-counter 200mg ibuprofen tablets. NO DIFFERENT. What is the matter with people?

2.) Quitting your job and filing for unemployment benefits because you think you can make more money on unemployment than having an actual job is not a wise thing to do. Because now you are jobless and have been denied unemployment benefits because you quit your job, thus disqualifying yourself. Idiot. I think it would be great to sit at home all day long and watch the Food Network and get paid. But guess what? That is not the way the world works.

3.) My parents are good people.

4.) Job interviews should be enjoyable for both parties. And it's never going to end well if the interviewers aren't welcoming in the first place and fail to even so much as introduce themselves by name.

5.) Family is super important. You should spend as much time with them as possible. You never know when they won't be around anymore.

6.) If you are pregnant, acid reflux will be a part of your life. I thought I would be different. I was wrong.

7.) I don't feel or look pregnant. I just feel and look fat.

8.) Going out for New Years Eve is overrated. Eating tacos, however, is not.

9.) 50 First Dates is the best Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore movie. I like it better than The Wedding Singer.

10.) Homemade cookie dough is much better than store bought. Too bad raw eggs and pregnancy do not mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment