Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wednesday

Today was definitely better than yesterday. Victory! But not when it comes to food.

I had macaroni and cheese for dinner. From a box. I like to live dangerously.

For dessert I had a spoonful of Nutella. And a glass of milk. I'm almost out of Nutella. This can't happen. I can't live without this stuff.

I like my new jeans.

I want those big thick french fries from Red Robin. I want to eat them with malt vinegar.

Operation Bikini is on hold for a few months. It's not my choice. It's mandatory.

Tomorrow is Thursday...and pay day!! Hooray! While over half of my check will go to rent...that's okay. Christmas is going to be pretty minimal this year. Hope everyone likes homemade gifts because that's all people are getting. Except for our parents of course. But that shopping is done already. Husband and I have huge expenses in the foreseeable future and we can't afford to spend money on things we....can't afford.

I hope I can get my french fries though.

A friend of mine on Facebook posted a link to this site. I can't stop laughing.

Kim Jong-il Looking at Things

It's pictures of Kim Jong-il looking at things. Here's a picture of him looking at a radish.


I'm tired. I'm old. I have been going to bed before 8pm every night. I'm going to do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment