Tuesday, November 30, 2010

crap

I had a crappy day. I'm not going into detail. Just know that it was crappy and I cried for most of my morning.

I'm better now. I realize that I'm hormonal and that's probably at least 1/3 of the problem.

Whatever.

I went to the gym after work and I felt better. I love Hillary. She's my trainer, and my very good friend. Love!!

I also started to cheer up after lunch time because my coworkers are good people and make everything better. I'm really making good friends at work. It makes everything that much better.

After the gym, Husband took me to Blockbuster and rented Toy Story 3 for me. I'm also going to have potatoes for dinner. And I've been wanting potatoes, like....all the time. I'm totally excited. Wait...I have just been informed there are no potatoes. So I will have pasta instead. That's the next best thing.

Jessie found a dead spider on her desk today. Just right there out in the open by her computer mouse. Shriveled up and contorted like that freaky girl from The Exorcism of Emily Rose.


Sick. Disgusting. Someone put it there, I'm sure.

Someone also messed with my printer today. I had a paper jam, so I pulled the paper jam out and it was a picture of some dude wearing a shirt that said "I love farting." Seriously? If you are reading this, I know it was you. I put it in your printer. It's hidden in your stack of paper. It's going to show up when you least expect it. Just wait. You have started a battle. You might have military training, but I'm a woman and have much more vindictiveness in my veins. That, and I'm good at mind games. This had nothing to do with my bad day. This actually made my day better. :)

I love my husband for a lot of reasons. Also because he takes out the garbage. And cleans the litter box. He makes my days better.

We decorated our 3-foot tall Christmas tree tonight. This has also made things better.


I have a great life, a great job, great friends, a great family, and great pets....and I'm going to work on not letting one small thing ruin that for me. Maybe that's why things like this happen. Maybe I need to learn how to cope with change and work with different types of people. Maybe I need to learn how to let things go and not take everything so personally. Maybe I just need to get a life.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the christmas picture photo. It's adorable. Sorry to hear about the crappy morning. Don't let it stop you from having a better day tomorrow :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the pictures are really pretty (-the contorted possessed girl.) Your apartment looks really upscale and sophisticated. I'm having trouble placing it in Eau Claire. I especially like the last picture.

    ReplyDelete