Wednesday, November 17, 2010

carry on, then.

Well, I've pretty much had it. I am throwing in the towel. I went to the doctor today to find out why I am feeling so crummy. What did they tell me? I'm not sick. I'm fine.

I don't want to talk about this anymore.

I need to find a way to continue on with Operation Bikini without fainting or making myself vomit. If there's a will, there's a way. Treadmill? Yes. Stability ball? I do not know what to do with you. You are big and red and bouncy. I will sit on you and do bicep curls with a 5-lb weight. It's going to work.

I went to the store today. I needed to buy food. Nothing looked good. I bought stuff that I knew was healthy. It is in my refrigerator. I do not want to eat it. It looks gross. I bought some turkey pastrami for my husband so he could make sandwiches. I made him a sandwich. The smell didn't do much for my nausea.

My pregnant friend says, "I find that if I eat smaller more frequent meals then my nausea isn't bad." Good idea. But, I'm definitely not pregnant, so.....

OH! There is a new episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay tonight. He is facing off with Pioneer Woman. I hope she wins. He's arrogant. I'd rather eat a Thanksgiving dinner made by Pioneer Woman than Bobby Flay. I don't care if he's the king of the grill. He's arrogant and I have grown tired of his accent and rooftop grilling. Boy Meets Grill? Not creative. Face Meets Grill sounds more like it. Bobby Flay's face.

I want a piece of cake. I have none.

I bought some organic pumpkin. Pumpkin fluff, anyone? It sounded good a couple of hours ago. Now all I want is water and a piece of bread.

OH! I have quinoa pasta. I know what I'm eating for dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment