Sunday, November 28, 2010

a few things in a few minutes

I complained a lot yesterday. So now I'm going to do the opposite.

1.) I miss the social aspect of working at Starbucks. And the drinks. Yummy stuff. I've gone there two days in a row now. I remember going every day. How times have changed.

2.) I went window-shopping today with my mom. I love my mom and I love spending time with her.

3.) I love my husband's family. I shouldn't call them that though. They are my family too. :)

4.) I love my dog. Max is the best dog I've ever known. He makes sounds like Chewbacca.

5.) I love my dad. I love how he pretends to care about football when he really doesn't, but he makes a big deal out of it when he watches a game.

6.) I love Nutella. It's good on everything. Almost everything.

7.) I love my husband. Today as we were on the way to my parents house, someone was tailing us. He slowed down to 10 mph under the speed limit, and then purposely slowed down more and turned without signaling, just to piss off the driver. I laughed so hard my head hurt. The other driver was furious.

8.) I love God. He has blessed us so much this year. I don't even know what to say.

9.) I love my friends. Amy, Nicole, Jessie, LeAnne...all of you. I don't know what I would do without you.

10.) I love my bed. The money we spent on it was so worth it. I could live in it. It's like a cloud of pillowy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment