Saturday, December 18, 2010

randoms before I take a nap

If you are a Facebook friend of mine, I will either hide you or delete you if you continuously post your political opinions as your status update. I seriously don't care about all of the things you disagree on. I pretty much disagree with a lot of the views my friends have but I don't care. I'm not going to clog up their news feed whining about it and I'm not going to argue about it because it really doesn't matter. I'm sorry you hate republicans. I have nothing against liberals, but I do get annoyed with people like you who won't shut up. Go lobby somewhere else. If you were a close friend of mine, I'd totally tell you this to your face, but I haven't actually spoken to you in over 10 years. Maybe I should just delete you.

And to go along with that, quit complaining about how you don't agree with Don't Ask Don't Tell. Why is it that the only people who whine about that are not even in the military to begin with? Seriously. Just...shut up.

We have a lot of random food at our house, but nothing to make a complete meal. At least not without creativity, which I don't have right now. So, we're having scalloped potatoes for lunch. From a box. And Husband is making them. :)

Husband didn't know the difference between scalloped and au gratin potatoes. And, neither did I. But I found out what the difference is. Scalloped potatoes are basically cooked in flour, butter, and some sort of white sauce. Au gratin is French, meaning, "with cheese." So if the potatoes have cheese, they are au gratin. If not, they are scalloped. You can add cheese to scalloped potatoes, but then they become au gratin. Now you can die knowing you have become aware of this difference.

My baby brother is coming home from San Diego today to visit for a couple of weeks. Only he's not so little. And he's covered in tattoos. That's okay.

My clothes are uncomfortable. It didn't help that I had a tummy prior to getting pregnant, but now my clothes are tight. I wore maternity pants to church today. And it was comfortable.

Please stop spelling thing wrong ON PURPOSE. I'm not a perfect speller, but I don't misspell things ON PURPOSE. Stop typing Lyk dis n typing 2 ur peeps dis way cuz ur lyk 27 yrs old. Srsly.

Hot cocoa is at the top of my craving list. And I haven't had Oreos ONCE this entire pregnancy. How weird is that?

Our electric bill was over $200 and I don't know why. It's always freezing cold in this house and we never leave lights on. *sigh*

I still want a milkshake even when I'm cold.

Nap time is the best time lately. I can't wait!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Tara, I love your post!! The randomness is amazing. Love from over the pond xxx

    ReplyDelete