Friday, December 17, 2010

hi kermit.

Today I am 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We had an ultrasound today along with my first official appointment. They took like a liter of blood from me (it seemed) and went over a bunch of other stuff. All is well so far with me and baby.

I'm still paranoid of course, but I do feel a little better than I did. To know that Kermit the Ice Climber is doing well so far makes me feel better. When comparing the ultrasound from Dinosaur (baby #1) to Kermit (baby #2), Kermit looks much healthier than Dinosaur.

The black stuff is all fluid. See how Kermit has much more, and is much larger than Dinosaur? Also, Kermit's heartbeat is 167 and Dinosaur's was only 124. Dinosaur's ultrasound was right around the same time as Kermit's as far as their "age." Poor Dinosaur. :(

My heart still hurts and always will, for Dinosaur and who he/she would have been. But it's okay. I hope that someday I will get to meet Dinosaur. But for now, I have Kermit and Kermit looks alright so far.

Why Kermit? Because it looks like Kermit.


You don't see it? Well, I do.

Also, you may or may not find this funny. Maybe you will find it gross. At work today, I went to the bathroom to go pee. I pee often. After I was done peeing and I was wiping, in a bizarre turn of events, I started peeing again and peed all over my hand. It was without warning and I was really confused and couldn't control it. Fricken awful. Good thing nobody was in the bathroom. But now everyone knows since I just told the story. Whatever. Like you've never peed on yourself.

I'm extremely tired. I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment