Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sharing is caring.

I want to share this wallpaper with you, because I think it's wonderful! I got it off of this website.


And, here are 10 things.

1.) If you are going to get a tattoo of your name, it would be wise for you to spell it correctly. Confusing say, an A with a U could result in consequences that will last..well...a lifetime. And that's embarrassing. Especially if you still don't know about it. Then again, I'd never get a tattoo of my name to begin with. I know it doesn't matter. But I just can't take you seriously.

That wasn't about you. It was hypothetical. I...saw something on TV about it....

2.) Is someone still a vegetarian if they secretly eat deli meat like once every two weeks without telling anyone?

3.) Today I was told that I victimize people. I am not sure how to respond to that.

4.) I'm a human lie detector. No joke. It's true. I'm rarely wrong. Please don't lie. And please don't contradict yourself while we're talking. It makes you lose credibility and that just makes me look even better.

5.) Kashi makes the best frozen meals ever. You should try the Mayan Harvest Bake. It might not change your life, but you'll still really like it.

6.) I'm really proud of you for blasting your car stereo with your windows up while you're next to me at the traffic light. I do think you are really cool, especially since you are listening to Toby Keith and you are wearing a No Fear t-shirt from 1992. Really. I'd like your phone number so that we can hang out.

7.) I will not apologize for Fred's loud crow sounds that he makes during the day. He's happy. You'd be happier too if you just joined him like I do.

8.) I killed a spider the other day. By myself. I had to. My husband was gone. It was a huge daddy long leg. It was on the wall and I saw it as I was walking upstairs. It was watching me. It was the size of my palm. I got it with a tissue and flushed it down the toilet. I can't get the image of its legs out of my mind. Sick.

9.) I realize that I'm several years behind, but 1997 David Duchovney is so attractive in that business suit. I love you, Fox Mulder. Scully doesn't know what she is missing.

10.) #2 was referring to me. I'm not sure where I stand now. It's like someone saying that they only smoke when they drink, so they aren't a smoker. I'm so confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment