Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10.26.10

If you add 10+26+10, you will get 46, and 4+6 is 10.

If you add 10+2+6+10, you will get 28, and 2+8 is 10.

If you add 1+0+2+6+1+0, you will get 10.

If I was some sort of freak, I'd develop a whole conspiracy theory around today's date and the number 10. But I just came up with this in like 2 minutes, and I'm convinced that it means absolutely nothing. Or maybe I could make up some stupid chain letter and talk about how this only happens once in 3,000 years, so make a wish and send this to 10 people and your wish will come true in 10 minutes. And if you don't send it on, you'll gain 10 pounds, lose $10, and be raped by 10 goats as you go out to check the mail tomorrow.

On that note, here are 10 things in 10 minutes.

1.) Today marks Day 2 of Operation Bikini. I spent 30 minutes at the gym with my trainer as she established a baseline for where I'm at. I'm sure watching me attempt tricep dips was hilarious. She's so great for not laughing in my face. OH, and my butt hurts really bad from last night. I realize this sounds bad, but it's because of Spin class. Get your mind out of the gutter.

2.) There is a smoothie shop right next to the escalator as you leave the gym. It's called Smoothie Girl. I want a smoothie. I will do that tomorrow.

3.) I laugh that there is an escalator at my gym. You cannot leave without taking either the escalator or the elevator. Then again...it's pretty nice as you're leaving. The last thing I want to do is walk up stairs when I'm done.

4.) Snow tomorrow. Really? Seriously? Can't it wait? It's not even November yet. Someone is trying to ruin my October. Just give me my 31 days of 50 degrees and dry and overcast. You can rain all you want in November. They even wrote a song about it.

5.) Speaking of things happening too early....Retail stores were already puking out Christmas paraphernalia before October 1st. That makes me sick. Sick. There should be a law sanctioning holiday decorations in that they are not allowed to see the light of day until Daylight Savings Time begins. I'd stretch it to go so far as to say they should not be allowed to display Christmas decor until after Thanksgiving. Doesn't matter anyway. People are going to keep doing it earlier and earlier and earlier. So I have decided that people should begin celebrating my birthday in June.

6.) Speaking of Daylight Savings Time, normally it's around the weekend of my birthday. One year it was even ON my birthday. They still have not implemented it, and at 7:00 this morning, I drove to work in PITCH BLACK. I'm getting upset.

7.) This weather is plotting my demise. I think I am developing an earache. People are going to start to think I am a hypochondriac, and it's totally not my fault.

8.) I really like the reality TV show, Giulianna & Bill. I really like Giulianna. She could eat a sandwich or two though.

9.) I take it personally when people don't agree with me. Unless we're having a formal debate, do not tell me if you do not agree with me. And it would never happen because I'd never engage in a debate because I don't like it when people don't agree with me. This is not open for debate.

10.) I like my cat.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. Sometimes I think you are my husband, in a woman's body. He does not want to know if you disagree with him. He only cares if you agree with him. Nothing else is acceptable. I, however, don't agree with this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha. I like this.

    Number 1- Don't worry. I have such horrible upper body strength that I can sometimes feel my arm muscles working when I use my steering wheel. Yeah, my alignment is off center so my car usually steers itself to the right, and I have to correct the wheel.

    Number 4- Fuck that. Snow is beautiful, don't get me wrong... but NOT in October.

    Number 9- You need to calm down and start letting other people be right for once...... baha. Just kidding. I wanted to be contradictory for a second. LoL. *note to self* never debate Tara. :)

    ReplyDelete