Thursday, October 14, 2010

Walks

I didn't feel good today. I was fine for the first half of the day but then the afternoon brought with it a wave of nausea that didn't go away until I got home and ate a grilled cheese sandwich. I don't know how that helped. I still don't feel great.

Today at work I went for a walk on a break with my co-worker, Jessie. Here are some things that I took pictures of:

Why were these pots outside in a row by a random house? And what about the cooler? FYI, it has been there for days now.


Do you think this is smart advertising? I don't. It was in a bathroom stall at a cafe. I think it's stupid and I wouldn't want to live there, simply because of this flyer.


Today, I also bubble-wrapped a co-worker's cubicle. It's what he deserves for taking the permanent position that I wanted! I also stole his palm tree!!


Just kidding. I really didn't steal anything. I just rolled it to the other side of the room.

Speaking of plants, Jessie watered The Plant and placed it on the window sill to get some light. Then when nobody was looking, it attempted suicide.


It's in a safer place now.


I'm a bit sad that The Plant has lost hope and felt that the only answer was to put itself out of its misery. It has so much to live for yet. Sure, it has some sort of plant leprosy. But we're working on that. It's going to be okay.

Don't give up.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I want my house within pissing distance of anywhere really. That sounds not-so-very-fun to clean up.

    ReplyDelete