Friday, January 14, 2011

from frogger to beebee

Kermit caused a ruckus. Kermit would not let us hear his/her heartbeat today with the doppler at our appointment with the midwife. I was becoming upset, but I didn't show it. I prayed and prayed, "Please?" Still couldn't find it. The midwife said not to worry, that it happens a lot this early. I'm just over 12 weeks. Plus, I'm chubby. Don't hate. But it all worked out, because she snuck me in for a quick tummy ultrasound. The ultrasound lady was nice enough to quickly do a scan while on her lunch break. It was like a covert operation. I got a picture of my beebee, didn't have to pay for it, and got to hear the heartbeat. 158 beats per minute by the way. :)


Now, for those who don't know what they are looking at, this might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment