Saturday, January 22, 2011

saturday night randoms


  • I wanted tiramisu. Husband surprised me by stopping at one of my favorite Italian restaurants and picking some up. I love him.
  • I was just barefoot in the kitchen. Barefoot and pregnant. Making a casserole. I might do laundry later and vacuum. I'm a feminist's worst nightmare.
  • I miss the sun.
  • I drank too much milk last night and got a stomach ache. I am craving milk again and am afraid to drink too much.
  • Does anyone have a good recipe for a virgin mudslide? If so, let me know. I need one.
  • Fred is currently standing on one foot, with his eyes closed, grinding his beak in a happy way, listening to Sarah Mclachlan sing "The Rainbow Connection."
  • It's going to be another cold night. The high is -18 degrees. Yes, that's a minus sign. I am looking forward to me+electric blanket.
  • Brother-in-law is on his way to Chicago to watch the Packer/Bear playoff game. I hope his tickets aren't fake.
  • I had fun at my company party last night.
  • But the chicken tasted funny to me.
  • I have discovered a new love for kiddy cocktails.
  • I wish I had the motivation to get back into knitting. It has been a while. Maybe some new yarn would inspire me. Do you like yarn? If so, you must checkout Darn Good Yarn. It's fantastic. You can get yarn made from sari ribbon, banana fiber, hemp & nettle....and it's unique and beautiful and comes from amazing sources. Seriously, you won't be disappointed. Here is some that I've bought in the past. You're welcome. :)
I made a scarf. :)

1 comment: