Saturday, January 8, 2011

ode to my husband

Okay, this isn't really going to be an "ode" because that means I'd have to be creative. I don't have the energy for that. I really just want to point out some of the many things Husband has done for me lately and make it clear that I am a super lucky lady.

See this guy? I'm so lucky to have him. :)


He married me, and I don't know why.

He drives me everywhere, even to work at 6:30am when he has no reason to be up that early. And why? Because the pregnancy is making me feel icky, tired, and I'm scared of driving when the roads have the potential of being slippery.

He does the dishes all the time.

He cleans the catbox.

He takes out the garbage.

He does the laundry.

He makes the bed.

He rubs my back every night.

He always fills up my water bottle and heats up my heating pad.

I fricken love him more than anything.

Some people might think we look weird together. Because he's so white, and I'm not. Ha!

But that's okay, because my hand fits perfect with his.

There is much much more, of course....but these few things are really important and mean so much to me. I appreciate him 24/7, and I appreciate him even MORE when he isn't around, because I notice how lost I am when he isn't here.

Like right now, and how the cat just vomited up all of her wet food that she just ate, and I have to clean it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment