Sunday, January 30, 2011

lately

  • I don't like passive aggressive status updates. I always think that they are directed toward me. They probably aren't, and shouldn't be, because my friends would call me out on something if I was making them feel bad. So, I am probably just being paranoid. :[
  • We grilled out tonight. Hamburgers. Or, cheeseburgers. For the second night in a row. I love cheeseburgers lately and fast food is bad, so Husband has been more than happy to break out the grilling. Who says we need to wait until it's warm out? It's freezing cold but it smells like summer outside. I think our neighbors are jealous. Either that, or they think we are weird. I don't care.
  • I like maternity jeans.
  • Thanks to my friend Amy, I have fallen in love with decaf Via, and have come up with the perfect formula to make blended coffee drinks at home. I'm so happy!!!
  • I am pretty sure I felt Kermit move the other day. Husband said he could feel it when he had his hand on my stomach. Like little taps coming from the inside of my belly. It might have been gas, but I'm going to ignore that possibility because it really didn't feel like that.
  • My nausea has pretty much gone away for good (crosses fingers). Still tired though, and having to sleep a lot. I'll take that though.
  • I love our washer and dryer. It's so much better having one. I never want to be without that again!
  • Someone called my phone this morning from a blocked ID. That bothers me. Who would do that? They didn't leave a message. The last time this happened, it went on for days. I later found out it was my maintenance guy's wife, thinking that I was some harlot he was cheating on her with. Why? Because I called his phone twice and left him messages reminding him not to let the cat out when he came over (he had to fix a couple of things and I don't remember what it was). Aside from calling me at all hours of the day and night, she was even calling me at work. I finally called her back (because she made the mistake of forgetting to block her number a couple of times) and left her a message telling her to stop breathing into my phone and leaving me creepy messages, and if she did it one more time without identifying herself, I'd have her arrested. She then called and apologized and gave me some made up story about how they lost their dog and she thought maybe I was the one who had the dog. Okay, psycho. That makes no sense. Why would you call my house at 3am, call my office numerous times, block your number, and breathe into the phone like some creepy beast? Besides, your husband's way older than me and not even hot.
  • I have been wanting Hostess Ding Dongs for days. I finally got them and was underwhelmed. They aren't as good as I remember.
  • We trimmed Fred's wings. He was becoming feisty. If you let your birds wings grow so that he can fly and gain lift off, he will get cocky. He'll be mean and not listen. So, we chopped them, and now he's acting like a human being who just had his car keys taken away.
  • Know what I wish still existed? Crystal Pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment