Thursday, January 13, 2011

nothing really.

When people talk about a certain food, all of a sudden I want it.

How is it I can have a ton of money in the bank and then it's all gone after bills are paid??

I'm out of yogurt. And granola.

I am hungry.

All I do lately is talk about food. I hope this isn't going to be a trend.

I haven't taken pictures in a while. Of, well, anything. Because it's too cold to go outside. I can't believe I live here. These conditions aren't fit for humans. If you have to wear a fur hat to be warm, then really, you should have fur ON you as part of your body...which means you should be some sort of fur bearing animal to live here. I am not one of those creatures. I belong in the sun.

Tomorrow is Friday, thus a super half day. AND, I get to go and listen to my kid's heartbeat again. Yay!

My cat likes to lay on my stomach all the time. I think it's cute.

You should see Pineapple Plant. He is growing wonderfully by the base board heater.

I ate a corn muffin today. I also ate leftover quesadillas. With a plastic knife, because I was at work and forgot to bring a fork.

I have nothing interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment